Necropolis: The City of Horror
Signup here and join the horror of Necropolis!
Signup here and join the horror of Necropolis!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you survive long enough to be able to escape?

HomeSchool Courtyard - Page 3 I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
RP Setting

Current Weather: Partly Cloudy

Current Time: 7pm

Season: Late-Fall

Outbreak: None

Latest topics
» Introduction
School Courtyard - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 3:53 pm by Paradise

» Science Labs
School Courtyard - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:32 pm by ChrisAmaru

» High School Gym
School Courtyard - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 12:10 pm by Dr. Fox

» Sakura's Warped Reflections
School Courtyard - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:34 am by Stormpaw

» Lizzy dorm
School Courtyard - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:32 am by LizzyRu

» Guys Dorms
School Courtyard - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 12:19 pm by Dr. Fox

» Girls Dorms
School Courtyard - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 12:18 pm by Dr. Fox

» School Courtyard
School Courtyard - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:16 am by LizzyRu

» School Dorms
School Courtyard - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:15 am by LizzyRu

Top posters
Dr. Fox
School Courtyard - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSchool Courtyard - Page 3 I_voting_barSchool Courtyard - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LizzyRu
School Courtyard - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSchool Courtyard - Page 3 I_voting_barSchool Courtyard - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Rovan
Stormpaw
ChrisAmaru
Sakura Lunaris
Dane Nerro
Greenmute
Paradise

School Courtyard

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rovan

Rovan

School Courtyard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 2:32 am

Boverk had smiled with a bit of victory in his mind as she had seemed to frown and gave up on the matter, or atleast for those few seconds. Soon he felt his head being lifted on to her lap and having her stare down at him with some kind of puppy dog face. Bo kept his pink haze down the best he could as he simply closed his eyes once more shaking his head being a bit stubborn with her. She really was being a bit more direct with him than normal and don't get him wrong he liked it but it just was different to him.
Back to top Go down
LizzyRu

LizzyRu

PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 2:37 am

Lizzy smiled down at him though. "You knwo this will all stop if you just tell me" she said as she bent down and whispered it in his ear. Her breast touch the top of his head lightly though she didnt really notice. Why wouldnt he tell her, was it something like him wanting her gone? her face fell a bit  as she leaned back up and looked down at him again, even though her she had a smile her faace still looked a bit sad
Back to top Go down
Rovan

Rovan

PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 2:45 am

Boverk had sighed softly as he had simply kept his eyes closed for sometime knowing this may get out of hand if she does not get what she wants. This is what he was warned about when he was little about girls they always try to get what the fuck they want. Soon he felt something soft press against his face and hears Liz whisper into ear saying he could stop it right now. Opening his eyes for a moment he noticed that Liz breasts were against his face. A bright red blush went across his face as he covered his right after she had leaned back up
Back to top Go down
Dr. Fox
Admin
Dr. Fox

PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 2:46 am

Mamoru disappears into the school as his phone begins to ring inside his pocket playing,"White Death by Sabaton" as he glances down at his phone. He reads a text message from the school mass text alert system that the school dance would be starting soon and that all students were required to gather at the school gym. He shakes his head as it was another pointless school social gathering. He mutters under his breathe as he disappears into the school.
Back to top Go down
https://cityofhorror.rpg-board.net
LizzyRu

LizzyRu

PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 2:51 am

Rovan wrote:
Boverk had sighed softly as he had simply kept his eyes closed for sometime knowing this may get out of hand if she does not get what she wants. This is what he was warned about when he was little about girls they always try to get what the fuck they want. Soon he felt something soft press against his face and hears Liz whisper into ear saying he could stop it right now. Opening his eyes for a moment he noticed that Liz breasts were against his face. A bright red blush went across his face as he covered his right after she had leaned back up

Lizzy looked down at him and took his hand, she couldnt stand it anymore. she needed to know, and this was the only way to tell. Moving his hand she bent down and kissed him. Her hand held his head in place under his chin as she kissed him softly. HEr stomach was doing flips as she kissed him, she was not the most bold person, but now for once in her life she did something out of her norm.  Her eyes where closed as she kissed him for about a minute and lifted her head up looking at him, her face was red from embarrassment. "I..I.." she stuttered as she sat back up straight and looked to the right, waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down
Rovan

Rovan

PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 11:41 pm

Boverk had seemingly won this round against Liz until she had started taking his hand and did something he had never guested. Her hand had went under his chin and her lips had met his getting him to go wide eyed for a moment from sheer shock of the act. Only taking a moment to snap out of it he started to return the kiss with his own. Whatever butterflies felt like he had them in his stomach and jesus it was werid. After she had broken her connection Boverk had opened his eyes to look up at her with a bit of surpise before starting to sit up himself. Getting into a kneel position he glanced over to Liz with a faint smile. "You always keep me guessing..." his voice had rang with a playful ton before leaning over to her kissing her forehead lightly. Standing up tall he started to look around with a faint blush across his face." I need to head out.. The dance is starting soon and I need to get dressed up. Don't want to make you look to bad." he said softly. Bo did not really give her time to awnser before he started to head out towards his dorm near. This event was something he needed to think about for a few moments
Back to top Go down
LizzyRu

LizzyRu

PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:16 am

Lizzy looked up at him as he kissed her forehead. many thoughts ran threw her mind, Did he really kiss her back? What did this mean about them? Was she too forward? She was snapped out of her thoughts as she stuck her tongue out to him. "what do you mean make me look bad?" she yelled to him with a laugh after, not sure bout what he had ment. taking a deep breath she stood up, her stomach feeling upset, she hoped she didnt scared him, that he would not want to talk to her. Brushing off ehr back side she  grabbed her bags and quickly ran to her dorm ot change.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

School Courtyard
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3