Necropolis: The City of Horror
Signup here and join the horror of Necropolis!
Signup here and join the horror of Necropolis!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you survive long enough to be able to escape?

HomeHigh School Gym I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
RP Setting

Current Weather: Partly Cloudy

Current Time: 7pm

Season: Late-Fall

Outbreak: None

Latest topics
» Introduction
High School Gym EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 3:53 pm by Paradise

» Science Labs
High School Gym EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:32 pm by ChrisAmaru

» High School Gym
High School Gym EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 12:10 pm by Dr. Fox

» Sakura's Warped Reflections
High School Gym EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:34 am by Stormpaw

» Lizzy dorm
High School Gym EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:32 am by LizzyRu

» Guys Dorms
High School Gym EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 12:19 pm by Dr. Fox

» Girls Dorms
High School Gym EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 12:18 pm by Dr. Fox

» School Courtyard
High School Gym EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:16 am by LizzyRu

» School Dorms
High School Gym EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:15 am by LizzyRu

Top posters
Dr. Fox
High School Gym I_vote_lcapHigh School Gym I_voting_barHigh School Gym I_vote_rcap 
LizzyRu
High School Gym I_vote_lcapHigh School Gym I_voting_barHigh School Gym I_vote_rcap 
Rovan
Stormpaw
ChrisAmaru
Sakura Lunaris
Dane Nerro
Greenmute
Paradise

High School Gym

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Fox
Admin
Dr. Fox

High School Gym Empty
PostSubject: High School Gym   High School Gym EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 8:24 pm

The gym built by the school to hold dances, assembles or other school activities.
Back to top Go down
https://cityofhorror.rpg-board.net
Dr. Fox
Admin
Dr. Fox

High School Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School Gym   High School Gym EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 6:31 pm

Mamoru walks into the gym with his hands stuffed into his pockets after he was cleared by the security personal to enter the gym. He shakes his head and mutters,"Another pointless gathering that the teachers require to gather the students to get them to socially interact with each other. He wanders off to an area of the decorated gym with a vantage point of the whole room and an easy way for him to disappear.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

Sakura Lunaris

High School Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School Gym   High School Gym EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 5:48 pm

So the time had arrived once more for the annual dance at the school once more, one of the many rights of passage for the teenagers on the path to adulthood as well as the usual display of courtship between them. Such matters were of little to no interest for the woman yet she adhered to her own strict rules of upholding appearances upon events and various other affairs, it often helped her to learn and understand others by observation as she was at times regarded as unusual or strange by those that knew her at least. She let out a faint sigh, brushing a few errant strands of her hair from their place and would play with the handle of her umbrella. "I wonder how this night shall progress? Perhaps I shall be fortunate enough to gain some work this night however one must attend to one's duties before enjoying oneself...a cup of hot tea wouldn't be too bad either about now" she would say to herself as her blue grey eyes turned towards those that had assembled within the building, herself resting by a wall and enjoying the shadows that offered their silent comfort to her from the gathering masses.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Fox
Admin
Dr. Fox

High School Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School Gym   High School Gym EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 1:05 am

Mamoru glances up at the large auburn metal doors of the gym as he hears them begin opened by someone. He sighs as he notices a shadowy figure walk into the before slowly walking over to the wall covered by a shadow. He listens to the tall-tale clicking of heeled shoes, which causes him to sigh thinking,"Great second person to arrive is a women" as he shakes his head. He listens to her mutter something about tea, which causes him to shake his head and laugh. He stays in his position with his chair leaned back with a perfect vantage of the gym and away to get away from the area.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

Sakura Lunaris

High School Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School Gym   High School Gym EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 1:47 am

Observing the surrounding area and the decorations that were in place within the school hall and it's variety of adornments, Christabelle would simply raise an eyebrow and wandered over towards a large bunch of balloons tired up and proceeded to lightly poke them with the tip of one of her fingers before a slight giggle escaped her lips at the amusing results and an idea floating into her head. She would then promptly walk over towards one of the back entrances to the hall, open the large double doors and then wheeled in a small trolly and off towards the far end of the hall where many of the tables would be found. A smile on her face she then made her way over to one that was in the shadows of the hall and took a seat, the trolly left to sit with a simple cloth draped atop the content as she made herself comfortable. "There...now that the preparations have been completed I do hope the festivities shall begin soon...I really would like to return to work..." she would say aloud before her attention was drawn by some faint movement off to the shadows in the side. "Why hello there!! If you would care for some tea I would be more than delighted to pour you a cup!" she called out and waved happily towards the shadow off to the side as though she had not a care in the world.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Fox
Admin
Dr. Fox

High School Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School Gym   High School Gym EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 1:59 am

Mamoru watches as the strange woman walks over the balloon direction, while poking them with her finger tip. He raises an eyebrow as she wheels in a small metal cart before wandering over to a shadowy table on the opposite side of the school. He blinks as she seems to have spotted him, while he was in the shadows. He shakes his head and thinks,"Sensei will be pissed when he finds out someone spotted me" as he begrudgingly walks over with his hands stuffed into his tight fit black pants revealing that he was shirt-less and covered in a massive amount of tattoos. He stares at her through the slotted holes of his fox mask with his red eyes peering through the dim-light gym, while he shrugs before sitting down in such away that allowed him a vantage point of the whole room. He sighs before asking,"If you have chi tea than a cup would be much appreciated" as he reclines back in the metal chair with his black boots on the table.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

Sakura Lunaris

High School Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School Gym   High School Gym EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 2:08 am

Christabelle sat there a little surprised that someone was actually in the room and had made his way over to the table after she had called out. Of all things she had not honestly expected that particular turn of events to occur. Her upbringing however did not allow the lapse in composure and she simply took the unexpected encounter in her stride with a faint smile and slight nod of her head. "Ahh yes...I believe I have some of that in one of the compartments. I feel at times a cup of tea helps to keep me awake and functioning during my work and I do so enjoy to be alert during such occasions" she would explain as she pulled a cloth off the trolly and after neatly folding it, began to set out and arrange a teapot along with sugar, cream, milk and several variants of sweets and cakes atop the table. Once she had completed that she then opened up a draw like compartment in the side and fished out a selection of tea to brew and the chosen chai for this unexpected guest. "I do apologize if I had startled you but in all honesty I was not expecting another to be within the confines of this place as of yet and was mostly speaking aloud to myself...it is somewhat of a bad habit at times that I had gained through business" she added in the explanation of her own surprise of his arrival and pushed the teacup over the table towards the man with a pleasant smile.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Fox
Admin
Dr. Fox

High School Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School Gym   High School Gym EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 3:08 am

Mamoru nods his head in understand and thanks as she begins to look through her compartments, while he reclines back in his chair. He carefully picks up the cup of tea as he checks the tea quietly for any poison or toxic ingredient. Once he found that the tea was clear; he quietly begins to sip the tea as he observes the young woman across from him. He sets the empty cup down on the table before saying,"I tend to avoid being seen by others" as he watches her before replying,"Talking to yourself like that can make people think your insane."
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

Sakura Lunaris

High School Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School Gym   High School Gym EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 6:40 pm

Listening to the young man before her, Christabelle would nod slightly at his words, understanding how that would indeed seem to be the case in such a situation. "True, however when one does speak aloud as such then it matters little if there are no ears to hear the words and from such one is not able to be thought as such. However when one does begin to hear replies from those that are not there then I believe it would indeed be justified to call one insane..." she would say in reply while offering a kind smile to the stranger before lifting her teacup to her lips and taking a sip of the hot liquid. She then set the cup upon it's ornate saucer and set her gaze upon the man before her, holding her hand out with a kind smile. "Lady Christabelle Ambrose. Head of the Ambrose Funerary Service and it's many branches. No matter the wish, by the honor of Ambrose we shall accommodate. Pleasure to make your acquaintance." she introduced herself in bright tones.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Fox
Admin
Dr. Fox

High School Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School Gym   High School Gym EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 12:10 pm

Memory laughs at her comment of being by oneself can lead to having conversation with no one else. He shakes her had cautiously, while replying" Mamoru Shigehito" before he retracts his hand. "so why are you at this school event " as he scowls under his breath at them being stupid, while periodically checking his surrounding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

High School Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School Gym   High School Gym Empty

Back to top Go down

High School Gym
Page 1 of 1