Necropolis: The City of Horror
Signup here and join the horror of Necropolis!
Signup here and join the horror of Necropolis!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you survive long enough to be able to escape?

HomeScience Labs I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
RP Setting

Current Weather: Partly Cloudy

Current Time: 7pm

Season: Late-Fall

Outbreak: None

Latest topics
» Introduction
Science Labs EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 3:53 pm by Paradise

» Science Labs
Science Labs EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:32 pm by ChrisAmaru

» High School Gym
Science Labs EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 12:10 pm by Dr. Fox

» Sakura's Warped Reflections
Science Labs EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:34 am by Stormpaw

» Lizzy dorm
Science Labs EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:32 am by LizzyRu

» Guys Dorms
Science Labs EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 12:19 pm by Dr. Fox

» Girls Dorms
Science Labs EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 12:18 pm by Dr. Fox

» School Courtyard
Science Labs EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:16 am by LizzyRu

» School Dorms
Science Labs EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:15 am by LizzyRu

Top posters
Dr. Fox
Science Labs I_vote_lcapScience Labs I_voting_barScience Labs I_vote_rcap 
LizzyRu
Rovan
Stormpaw
ChrisAmaru
Sakura Lunaris
Dane Nerro
Greenmute
Paradise

Science Labs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Fox
Admin
Dr. Fox

Science Labs Empty
PostSubject: Science Labs   Science Labs EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 4:48 pm

Fuchs High School has spent quite a penny to make these labs state-of-art for all the different types of research or projects that can be done. Although recently the staff of the school have closed off the science labs to the students and any student that has entered the labs have disappeared...
Back to top Go down
https://cityofhorror.rpg-board.net
Dr. Fox
Admin
Dr. Fox

Science Labs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Labs   Science Labs EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:40 am

Science Labs Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7C8AEhPh3oyxY_PATSnUeubKO6uJD2sGCb2OKdJzyNsLn-D-vKA
Doctor West
Dr. West quickly sets the silver case on his wooden desk before he quickly dress into his bio-suit. He presses a few clasps on the silver case causing it to hiss open as the lid pops open. He takes the vials carefully into his gloved hands before placing them in a containment case that would allow him to examine the contents of the vials. He breaks a seal on of the vials as he draws a small amount of the vial and places them into a culture dish, which he begins to look at the substance through a micro-scope.
Back to top Go down
ChrisAmaru

ChrisAmaru

Science Labs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Labs   Science Labs EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 8:48 pm

Luca continued down the hallways, looking back to the girl every once in a while to make sure she was still there and okay. After a little bit of walking and a few wrong turns she finally made to the labs. "Shouldn't have been this hard to find." She complained quietly to herself with a sigh. Knocking on the door she opened the door a little so her voice could be heard, "Doctor West, are you in here? I have someone that's been looking for you." She listened to see I anyone would answer. Not walking in incase something was going on in the room.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Fox
Admin
Dr. Fox

Science Labs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Labs   Science Labs EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 8:56 pm

A loud crashing sound comes from behind the door before a few curse words are shouted shortly afterwards. After a few minutes Doctor West appears in the Doorway after the soft clicking of the door unlocking can be heard. He stands with a strange looking suit around his waist, but to those that have immense knowledge in science procedures would recognize it as a bio-suit that would be used in a hot lab with biological material. He looks at Luca blankly and asks,"Yes I'm in here... now who is looking for me that you had to interrupt my research?" as he stares at Luca.
Back to top Go down
ChrisAmaru

ChrisAmaru

Science Labs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Labs   Science Labs EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 9:10 pm

"Hm?" Looking down at what he was wearing Luca couldn't help but wonder what he was doing in the room. The suit looked like the bio suits she saw on television and in some of her games. Pushing it to the back of her mind she dismissed the thought. "Sorry, didn't mean ta interrupt. Your daughter was looking for you." With that she looked behind her to the girl to make sure she was still there again.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Fox
Admin
Dr. Fox

Science Labs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Labs   Science Labs EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 12:58 am

Dr. West blinks at the mention of his daughter as he whirls around in a hurry as he looks in the science lab, since he had told her to stay in the lab when he went to pick up the samples from across town. His eyes widen in horror before he turns to Luca and asks in a cold tone,"So were is my Princess then Luca" as he had an in-depth knowledge of all the students, since he was a teacher. He taps his foot impatiently as he waits for her reply, since his little girl was precious to him.
Back to top Go down
LizzyRu

LizzyRu

Science Labs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Labs   Science Labs EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 12:41 am

Dr. Fox wrote:
Dr. West blinks at the mention of his daughter as he whirls around in a hurry as he looks in the science lab, since he had told her to stay in the lab when he went to pick up the samples from across town. His eyes widen in horror before he turns to Luca and asks in a cold tone,"So were is my Princess then Luca" as he had an in-depth knowledge of all the students, since he was a teacher. He taps his foot impatiently as he waits for her reply, since his little girl was precious to him.

Sally stood behind Luca as she tried to push past her with her bear to run to her father. "DADDY!" she yelled as the bear squeezed threw and pushed Luca out of hte way and Sally not noticing or caring. "Hi" she said smiling cutely holding her bear close.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Fox
Admin
Dr. Fox

Science Labs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Labs   Science Labs EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 2:26 am

Dr. West pats Sally's head as she rushes past Luca and standing in front of him with her giant fluffy teddy bear in her arms. He chuckles seeing Mr. Bear in her arms and asks,"So have you and Mr. Bear been good for the young lady that brought you here" as he smiles down at her. He stares as he notices that Luca is on the floor and he asks,"Are you alright" as he keeps his hand on top of Sally's head.
Back to top Go down
ChrisAmaru

ChrisAmaru

Science Labs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Labs   Science Labs EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 2:38 pm

"H-Hey!" Luca tried to keep her balance as the giant bear threatened to topple her over as Sally made her way into the room. Not able to keep the balance she fell to the ground with a small groan 'Brat.' She thought to herself but it quickly went away as she saw the girls happy expression while with her father. "Hm?" Looking up to the teacher as he spoke she nodded and began to get up off of the floor, brushing herself off as she did so. "Yeah."
Back to top Go down
LizzyRu

LizzyRu

Science Labs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Labs   Science Labs EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 2:23 am

Sally looked up to her father and smiled. " Uh huh, shes really nice daddy!" she said as she turned and simled to Luca cutely. Moving over to her fathers desk she put her bear iin his chair as she noticed a silver case on his desk. She wondered what was in it, and would find out later. Running over to the girl she grabbed her hand and pulled her into the room more. "will you play with me still?" she asked the lady
Back to top Go down
Dr. Fox
Admin
Dr. Fox

Science Labs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Labs   Science Labs EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 8:53 pm

Dr. West laughs at her reply back to him about Luca, while he looks at Luca before saying,"Thank you for bring my daughter to me" as he smiles. He watches as Sally places her bear in his chair before running back to Luca, while trying to provoke the young lady to come in further. He shakes his head as he replaces the rest of his suit back on before resuming his analyzes of the serum that he had been given by his employer.
Back to top Go down
ChrisAmaru

ChrisAmaru

Science Labs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Labs   Science Labs EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 1:32 am

"Um." Luca thought for a moment, looking at her watch she sighed. "I guess I can." The sigh being replaced with a small smile. Classes for the fay had already passed and all there was for her to do now was wait for the dance to start tonight. Walking in with her she looked back to the doctor and what he had been doing. "What are you doing?" She asked right out before thinking about what she was saying.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Fox
Admin
Dr. Fox

Science Labs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Labs   Science Labs EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 3:36 am

Dr. West stopped his work at the large glass observation station as he hears Luca's question before he begins to slightly panic. He stutters out,"W-w-well I'm doing some research for some private backers of the school" as he laughs nervously before he quickly walks over and closes the silver case to avoid either of the girls from looking inside of it. He sets Sally's giant bear on the desk as he sits down at his desk, while he watches the two of them.
Back to top Go down
LizzyRu

LizzyRu

Science Labs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Labs   Science Labs EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:36 am

Sally smiled as she went and ran to her bear and climbed up on the chair. seeing the case she smiled at how shiny it was. Reaching out she grabbed it and pulled it to her and it fell on the floor busting open. "oospsie" she said as she hopped down and started to pick it all up before her father went and got mad at her.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Fox
Admin
Dr. Fox

Science Labs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Labs   Science Labs EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 12:50 am

Dr. West's world seem to stop around him as he hears something shattering against the ground, while he turns around after the loud crash of a metallic case smashes against the ground. He stares in horror at the sight of the his little daughter crouching down by the vials that had been broken open with the sickly-yellow serum spilled all over the ground. He shouts,"Sally get away from that stuff now!" as he rushes over to her, while trying to avoid the glass on the ground. He turns his head at Luca and shouts,"Pull the emergency alarm now and get out of this room!" as he tries to move Sally away carefully.
Back to top Go down
LizzyRu

LizzyRu

Science Labs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Labs   Science Labs EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 11:10 pm

Sally felt bad and bent down picking a peice up to try and help him. As she picked up a peice with yellow liquid on it it alod over her finger cutting her. *owie" she said as she stuck her finger into her mouth as it bled a bit. "Daddy I hurt myswlf" she cried running to Luca and d crying into her leg. Inside her body the serum quickly started to spread threw her body Luca not knowing the danger
Back to top Go down
Dr. Fox
Admin
Dr. Fox

Science Labs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Labs   Science Labs EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 12:05 pm

Dr. West looked on in horror at Sally when he saw the sickly-pale yellow serum covered glass slash into her delicate finger. He begins to cry as he runs his hand through her hair, while saying" it's going to be alright Sally" as he watches with horror at what the effects of the serum could from behind his bio-suit.
Back to top Go down
ChrisAmaru

ChrisAmaru

Science Labs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Labs   Science Labs EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:32 pm

Luca nodded and started to head over to the alarm as he told her but stopped short as her leg was bumped and held. Looking down she gave a small nervous look but it quickly turned into a small smile. "Sally..." Putting a hand to the back of her head and rubbed over it to comfort her. There was a little confusion in her thoughts as she saw the doctor crying though. "Whats wrong? It only a cut isn't it?" She asked and bent down to Sally's level to look at her hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Science Labs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Labs   Science Labs Empty

Back to top Go down

Science Labs
Page 1 of 1